- Cookies: Use, Types and Management
The following data is stored and transmitted in the cookies:
- The user's data is saved anonymously in the user session without assigning a user ID until the order is completed.
This way, the following data can be transmitted:
- Entered search terms
- Frequency of page views
- Use of website functions
The user data is not assigned to the user. The data is not stored together with other personal user data.
We need cookies for remembering search terms and evaluate the analytics related to the usage of the website. Users are anonymous for GM Pharmaceuticals unless they provide a network name that clearly identifies them.
The analysis cookies tell us how the website is used and this allows us to continuously optimize our offer.
What Types of Cookies are there?
- Analytical cookies allow us to track the number of visitors to our website anonymously to monitor and enhance the browsing experience.
- Our site uses “Google Analytics”, a third-party cookie managed by Google Inc.
- You can deactivate this cookie by following instructions rest assured that deactivation will in no way hamper your use of our site.
You can choose whether to accept or block cookies through your browser settings.
All major browsers allow users to choose their cookie settings. Below are links to instructions for managing and deleting the cookies from some: